Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

boom boom boom posted:

That kid had a lot of pictures of himself holding a gun. Was it his parent's gun? You can't own a handgun before you're 18, right?
How is a vulnerable teen supposed to defend himself from old ladies and telephone poles without a gun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

SedanChair posted:

When you really think about it, should deliquent thug youth get to keep their hearts?
The criminal justice system is basically already an incredibly long and expensive death sentence for black youth so when you think about it just taking their healthy organs after the first felony would be a mercy for them and save some sick person less likely to be viciously persecuted by the state.

Win/win.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

"Things Not to Post on Facebook" should really be a required course the first year of high school.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

VitalSigns posted:

Which was an incorrect prediction, since he obviously complied with his medication if he could be that physically active two years later
"Physically active" is one way to describe a crime spree.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

Rename thread to "rear end in a top hat Dies Being an rear end in a top hat: Racists Unfortunately Proved Right"

• Locked thread