Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tezcat
Jan 1, 2005

SedanChair posted:

The appeal of the piece and the station's intent in publishing it is to get the viewership of people who think that scary young black men should be killed and certainly not given heart transplants. Period.
Pretty much yeah. It's the same old "SEE? See how we gave this Nigg...err Thug...errr Urban Youth a chance to do the right thing and he didn't? That's why we arrest them disproportionately and discriminate against them! Never mind about all the other white people who poo poo their life away after getting an organ transplant. We need a feelgood story for bigots to justify their racism in a country where PC has gone mad"

And of course the bigots just lap it up.

The joke would is that they never gave this kid the same chance that they would give a white guy anyway. That's proven from the getgo considering the handwringing that was done to even make this kid eligible (case in point, this thread). Id be pretty embittered myself if some white rear end in a top hat treated me like a second class citizen where as some one else with lighter skin would get the organ without so much as a second thought. Personally id be tempted to wrack up as high of a body count before death as I could.

Or does this thread think that people just forget the lovely treatment they get through their lifetimes after getting a windfall?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tezcat
Jan 1, 2005

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Rename thread to "rear end in a top hat Dies Being an rear end in a top hat: Racists Unfortunately Proved Right"
Racist basically use this as grounds for denying all people of color healthcare so not sure where you're going with this.

Actually I would like any racist to work a shift in any ER or any Clinic/Hospital to see the sheer amount of unmitigated stupidity that walks through its doors. It wont change their minds but it might make them less likely to think that white people are any less prone to being scumbags or incalculably stupid.

tezcat fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Apr 5, 2015

tezcat
Jan 1, 2005

tumblr.txt posted:

Note to self: Never visit the US.

Hell I own guns, but if posing with a pistol like that is normal, I want to avoid the entire country.

e: At least the girl above isn't pointing the rifle at the camera and has proper trigger discipline, but it's still an odd photo to make your facebook pic.
If you are gonna visit somewhere, take up my suggestion about a hospital/clinic or ER room in a primarily white part of the globe. Your tirades about how anyone should be denied patient care because of loving up is astounding to hear coming from a non American (at least Americans have decades of ignorance behind them, whats your excuse?)

tezcat
Jan 1, 2005

shrike82 posted:

lmao. Don't tell me, she also got arrested 11 times for carjacking, burglaries etc.
Given the normal course of things for Hillbilly looking fuckers, Meth use and everything that goes along with it are far more likely.

• Locked thread