Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Maybe things are different in the US, but the thing I find scary about the one Facebook photo isn't the skin colour, it's the fact that there's a minor in possession of a handgun, and he appears to want to show the world (in a fairly aggressive way, no less, by pointing the gun at the camera).

The picture with his shirt off is just fine, he looks like a perfectly normal young man (if a little goofy). The picture with the gun is more troubling, for me, and it would be whether the guy in question was black or white.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

Ddraig posted:

Oh lawd look out she gonna shoot you cracka

I don't find that threatening so much as I find it deeply disturbing.

Mind you, I do see a clear difference between long guns and handguns, as well as a picture of or with a gun, and and picture pointing the gun at the camera.

• Locked thread