Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)

Triticum Guzzler posted:

schadenfreude is a special emotion only computer programmers can feel. it's about taking joy in the perceived or real failings of others despite an abject lack of personal success according to any metric, including your own. the unspoken basis of the desire to see others fail is a protective psychological mechanism to ensure that we, ourselves, never attempt to better ourselves or create anything. each and every one of us is more contemptible than the last, linked as a human poo poo ouroboros eating a newly pooped human poo poo in perpetuity. i have personally never accomplished anything nor has anyone felt pride in me or my actions due to my extremely myopic, embittered worldview and my wholly repellant personality. i can only ignore the deep shame i feel by constantly and obsessively documenting every action of another in a psychotic and negative way. and i love cats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
what's yalls favorite part

I like the part where the guy doesn't know what pizza toppings he likes because the internet didn't give him a strong enough personality to take an opinion about pizza toppings from and also how he wants to the murder the cat with a hammer after taking pics of its rear end in a top hat because people will at least give him attention about it, and much like pet island he really doesn't give a poo poo about animals at all

• Locked thread