Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

The new MX Master is pro as poo poo. No zillion button gamer mouse bullshit, just a nice well built mouse with features I'll actually use and no LEDs or other dumb crap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

it's like an mx 1000 except better literally everything. it's like my posting vs yours.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

it's seriously great you should buy one unless you're a filthy poor.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Shaggar posted:

oh cool they brought back the auto clutch. I will need to try the thumb wheel to see if its good enough to replace my mx revolutions.

That specific thing (SmartShift) is why I bought this thing. It's the new MX Rev with updated everything.

...Outside of the hilariously bad forward/back buttons. They are every bit as badly placed IRL as they look in photos. Maybe worse. I can't believe anyone thought that was a good design.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

Shaggar posted:

oh cool they brought back the auto clutch. I will need to try the thumb wheel to see if its good enough to replace my mx revolutions.

I always thought the MX Rev thumbwheel was weirdly positioned and I didn't like the clicky detent on it and as a result I never used it. The new wheel works a lot better for me and I now actually use the thing. The Fwd/Back buttons are still a disaster but the rest of the mouse is boss.

• Locked thread