Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I have basic as gently caress Microsoft wireless mouse and IT SUITS AND EXCEEDS MY NEEDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wired would be pain in rear end as pc is meters away and I use dinner table for pc and clearing it for dinner is easy coz no wires

that said I tolerate wired keyboard

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Visual GNUdio posted:

The new MX Master is pro as poo poo. No zillion button gamer mouse bullshit, just a nice well built mouse with features I'll actually use and no LEDs or other dumb crap.

the low-0poly look is coll

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
hundrted bucks tho

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
no i didnt

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i spent $170 nzd which is like $12 usd. and part of me now knows about the regret that comes from spending hundred plus dollars on peripherals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
get p3eople to close they eyes, and wave they hands around
roto scope it, and derive the optimal mouse design from that

turns out grasping for a throbbing cock is natures mouse

• Locked thread