Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
mx1000 was the best mouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Visual GNUdio posted:

The new MX Master is pro as poo poo. No zillion button gamer mouse bullshit, just a nice well built mouse with features I'll actually use and no LEDs or other dumb crap.

that looks like an updated mx1000. just use the mx1000

(except for that retarded looking thumb wheel that is)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

A Wheezy Steampunk posted:

cool i get to change the batteries in something that moves within the same square foot over its entire lifetime

wireless mice and keyboards are stupid as hell

my wireless keyboard is solar and owns

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Captain Cool posted:

lol the mx1000 was discontinued like six years ago

i mean mines still going but its less than perfect these days

yeah the middle button on mine stopped working and the serial number on the bottom rubbed off so i cant get a replacement :smith:

i took it apart to see if there was maybe something that got inside and was blocking the button but it seemed fine to me

• Locked thread