Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MettleRamiel
Jun 29, 2005
The first time my wife and I had roommates we were in our late 20's. We had lived alone up until then, but we wanted to put some money away so we brought in some roommates for a year. They were friends of my wife's from work. They were disgusting. We already had two cats, they had a third. The entire year and a half we lived there, neither of them cleaned the kitty litter or bought more even once. I had asked them many times to do so and they would say something like "sure, before I go to work." They would probably only buy toilet paper once every few months and when I finally said something about how we were paying for all the toilet paper, instead of buying some, one of them stole a few rolls from a nearby Starbucks. I actually got so annoyed that I started to keep my toilet paper in our room. These two would go two or three days without any TP and then would come home with four o five Starbucks rolls.

They also had a small dog that they refused to house train. Two or three shits and pisses in the house and I flipped out on them. Their response? They bought a small kennel, and left the dog in there all the time. He slept in there and he was there when they went to work, so he was really only out of it for a couple hours a day. It was really sad. When I would try to take him out and train him, they would get jealous and put him back in the kennel. When they went on a vacation for a week, the first thing I did was let the dog out and I was shocked and disgusted at the state of this kennel! There were three towels inside and they we dripping with piss! There was fresh poo poo, dried poo poo and prehistoric poo poo in there! I threw it out imediatly and spent the week house training this dog. He was never perfect, but I would rather have to clean up a little piss once in a while than have this thing suffer all day and night.

When we moved out, they quickly took our old room, as it did not smell like dog poo poo and piss. They also decided that this would be the perfect time to get another dog! Their new roommate moved out less than a month after moving in due to the smell. They ended up breaking up a few months later. The guy stayed there and his brother moved in. I cannot imagine how that place is now. He has been there for 3 or 4 years now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread