Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FrantzX
Jan 28, 2007
While knowledge of the prequel, Ciel nosurge, is not necessary, I think that it does help alot. If you have a couple of hours to spare, you can get a comprehensive writeup of Ciel nosurge at the following link:

http://www.unit03.net/view/Ciel_nosurge/Summary

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrantzX
Jan 28, 2007

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

Is this still the first generation? Like, are all the people alive from on the planet, or have one or more generations of people come about after waking up from cold sleep?

Feinne posted:

How long do you think we were in stasis, looking for a new planet?
Long enough for the people living around Felion to call us “Ancients.”

FrantzX
Jan 28, 2007

Feinne posted:

You don’t believe me? I guess I can’t help that.
Right now your Oversight is dulled, so you don’t even know what I’m doing, right?
How…?!
You were always so capable of using Oversight before. Let me tell you why it’s so dull right now.
Any being from another world has Oversight. The people of this world brought us here to use that power.
But the people of this world can now gain the benefits of Oversight without doing that.
The robot with you has it, doesn’t he? See, in this world, there are a lot of similar “connections.”
The other connections mean that your Bus is no longer sufficient. That’s why you’ve lost your power.
I…I see.

Oversight is such a videogamey ability I just can't help but love it. Practically speaking, Oversight is the ability the view the world of a videogame from the point of view of the person playing said videogame. This means that you, the person playing Ar noSurge, have Oversight on Ra Ciela. And if you were to somehow be dragged into the world of Ar noSurge, just like Nelo and Ion, you would still have Oversight. Unless, of course, someone else if using up all the bandwidth. loving Bittorrent.

FrantzX
Jan 28, 2007
So...

No one noticed that the engines of the colony ship weren't on for 5000 years?

FrantzX
Jan 28, 2007
I still can't believe the evil AI was Harvestasha Vista and the good one was XP.

• Locked thread