Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Orange Fluffy Sheep posted:

I wanted to smash something when this came up, and then it only got worse.

I'm glad that "nice hat" is an immutable aspect of Casty, though.

Yeahhhhhh, I remember I saw that name in one of the pre-release vids and my exact reaction was "Tsun Kingdom Dere Empire? Tsun Kingdom Dere Empire?! TSUN KINGDOM DERE EMPIRE?! :ughh:"

I really need to get around to eating the Sanity loss and finishing both Qoga and this.

Also dunno if you're still taking votes Feinne but Option B.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

mikemil828 posted:

Wow, that is a lot of whinging about a relatively sane dive, as far as Ar Tonelico goes. If a casual reference to moe makes your blood pressure sky rocket, maybe you should just drop this lp before you give yourself a stroke?

Stabby's been freaking out about every single :japan: thing that happens in every single thread since AT2. It's almost not a Surge Concerto LP without it.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
Catching up, and Hidra Heteromycin sounds like it fell out of Persona 3 or 4 to me for some reason.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

Lunar Suite posted:

Yeah. If only they had equipped their giant amplification tower with some sort of mechanism to interrupt the flow of power should an unexpectedly large amount of energy pass through the system. This would prevent damage to the planet by the catastrophic discharge of symphonic power.
If only we had an Ar no Surge protector.

I knew it was coming and I still physically reacted. :golfclap: but also :frogout:

• Locked thread