Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
booksnake
May 4, 2009

we who are crowned with the crest of wisdom

Feinne posted:

Video- “Synthesis, Food with Nay/Delta/Cass”

Watch

I expected no less.

But Cass had better get the gently caress developed out of her character soon because right now she's just sending all the tsundere signals and while I expected :japan:, I really don't want to have to deal with that particular lovely archetypal bullshit it has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

booksnake
May 4, 2009

Mama Mir's Storytime is a Good Idea(tm).

I'm enjoying it more than the actual content which is going all-in on the worst cook ever routine real hard

booksnake
May 4, 2009

Yeesh seems like Delta's got some serious brain problems

booksnake
May 4, 2009

FractalSandwich posted:

It really seems like Cass is the actual main character. Why aren't we playing as her instead of Amnesia McCipher here?

Because :japan:?

Most likely though I'd assume it's to use his perspective to dripfeed the viewer important details of the plot.

booksnake
May 4, 2009

Feinne posted:

Yeah, keep 'em coming. Don't forget to use your sex appeal!
Th-That's now how I'm getting people!

typo here

booksnake
May 4, 2009

Argas posted:

Well poo poo, Prim's working with them? That can't be good.

And Nelo had some sort of connection with Delta, which sounds like it might be what caused Delta to do the thing.

I would assume from Zill saying she "turned her" it's more like she got kidnapped, possibly brainwashed, and definitely experimented on.

Also, having read the Ciel summary, after 5000 years, Nelo finally has shoes?

booksnake
May 4, 2009

Waaaaaaaaait. It only just connected to me that Nelo is also from Earth. The hell does she want to come back here for? It's not like Earth isn't also full of lovely people... Though it does occur to me that emotionally, just getting the gently caress away from the lovely people you have already met might be a big deal. Never mind.

Why are they dancing around the Prime Minister's identity? Dick move if they're going to drop that he and Ion met before.

booksnake
May 4, 2009

Well, that does get my interest. How the gently caress does Prim know about our 7th-dimensional shenanigans? She's Delta's spawn, so I'd hazard to guess whatever bullshit Sarly's talking about giving Delta out-of-character knowledge is connected, but I don't know... Something's off about that. Prim's so annoying.

So Undou seems like a cool guy. A fighting-the-good-fight-in-the-background character.

edit: drat, new page. I'm not going to go quoting the update though

booksnake
May 4, 2009

Omobono posted:

Leolm is totally Shirotaka. You could tell your girlfriend you've survived you jerk. Where the gently caress is he though? Still on Ra Ciela communicating via FTL phone, I assume?
Speaking of missing characters from Ciel, has anyone sighted Renall somewhere? As one of the Seven, I'd say she'll have to pop out sometimes.

I have premonitions that its something dumb like "I want her to forget about me because I'm physically half the universe away".

The "protagonist" rebelling against the player is a concept that still feels fresh to me. I've only seen it here and one other game. Very neat stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

booksnake
May 4, 2009

is this like going "we got yo money, shitlords, this is what you want, right?" to the absurd market they have over there

in-universe this is like the ultimate culmination of 'gently caress Shirotaka really wouldn't know any other women would he'

• Locked thread