Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
And once again, Feinne LPs pure Japan for our sins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
I do appreciate the insinuation that Tsunderenish is a sign of split personality disorder though.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Well, poo poo, I think we need to see what happened on Cass and Delta's side of things, because little psychopath has Prim again. Also the Prime Minister not being hilariously evil and in fact downright helpful is a nice change.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Prim is a really stupid kid that has spent about two years being raised by Crazy and Crazier with her actual parents stuck in the sea. Of course she has no loving clue about anything.

But it is very nice to see a prime minister that is not only not evil but genuinely helpful as well. He's the coolest character in this mess.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Delta, Cass, your kid is a loving sociopath. Though I guess this is to be expected considering that Zill and Nelo basically raised her and experimented on her for years.

I also wasn't expecting Cosal to actually be reasonable, let alone save Cass and Delta at the end.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Well that explains why Nay and Ion don't get along at least.

Jesus christ, it sucks to be Nay. Her body and identity got stolen.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Ion is really the shittiest person, god drat.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Nope, Ion is still a terrible loving person.

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Ion is the worst and every dive involving her is awful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

legoman727
Mar 13, 2010

by exmarx
Like I'm pretty sure Metallica was a legitimately better person than Ion through most of Hundred Knight, jesus christ.

It's actually interesting, because you have the Ion facade she puts on for the world and Earthes in the main game, then you get to her dives and meet Nei Yuuki, who is a completely unrepentant piece of poo poo who cares about nothing but herself, actively drags everyone around her down to make them dependent on her, and probably would have sided with Zill and Nelo if their plan wouldn't have gotten her eaten too.

• Locked thread