Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"

Feinne posted:

All three of you are right as to what the song is, but it's not on AT2 Side Blue. As a hint, it was on an album showcasing a rather unusual musical instrument.

The Hymmnos Orgel Collection?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

"You've all learned something very important here: there are things in this world you just can't change!"

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

THAT'S what's up with Delta? ... Okay, that has really killed any remaining interest I had in the story. It is stupid. (If you think it's worthwhile trying to change my mind with some sort of justification, don't bother wasting your time.) I'm probably done with this.

Does that mean you're going to stop posting?

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

Huh. I figured they would've gone back and gotten Nay. But that would require an extra character in battle, so I suppose not.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

You can rationally know you shouldn't be mad at someone and still be loving pissed.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

My favourite is either EXEC_VIENA./ or all of EXEC.over.METHOD_SUBLIMINATION./ EXEC_SPHILA./ is pretty good, though.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

Two guys and a girl is much more common, but I'd like it better if it was two girls and a guy so that's what I'm going to believe :v:

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

Omobono posted:

On the other hand, Pram's fate definitely counts as fridging so for once I'd rather have a guy be fridged.

Which definition of fridging are we using here? Female character dies for male character's motivation/development? In that case, Cass isn't a guy, and the reaction to Pram's death is way more about Cass than it is about Delta.

But apparently Ciel establishes Pram as a guy anyway, so whatever.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

That's a pretty rad plane-dragon.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

If you don't want to be one of those guys, maybe you shouldn't be one of them.

I mean, that's just common sense.

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

I got Luca. Did anyone else have a problem with the text cutting off a lot?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarsDragon
Apr 27, 2010

Might've been interesting to see Pram have some resentment or something, but then it would be a lot harder to resolve this in a few short episodes.

• Locked thread