Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
I may consider getting this off the PSN or even Gamefly. Before I do, are there any big glitches that'll screw the game up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Welp, I went and got this game off of the Golden Week PSN sale. Last time I played an Ar (whatever) game, it was Qoga.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Well, I'm now thoroughly caught up not just in-game, but with the LP as well.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
I don't know if it was covered in the LP, but what does it mean when the EVENT thing in items is grayed out or still in color?

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
How did you make what Nelo says in the boss introduction sound so clear? Sometimes the music is louder than the voice acting!

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Even though I've played all three Ar tonelico games, I must've tuned this out, but...why is it only females can be Reyvateils?

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
I just realized this, but what's to keep Tecmo-Koei and/or Gust from putting the AT series onto Steam? Okay, granted, Qoga is the only game that requires you to use the Sixaxis motion bit, but still.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Well, when I started this game, I think you were on part 8 of this LP. I have now finished the game, and I'll stay silent on that much.

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Speaking of Phases, Feinne, would you be splitting the table of contents for each phase in the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HR12345
Nov 19, 2012
Since I've seen you do LPs for the Neptunia series, any chance you will be working on Megadimension Neptunia VII?

• Locked thread