Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
filthychimp
Jan 2, 2006
Damned dirty ape
Yeah, the fact that Feinne titled that second video "In Media Res" is no coincidence. If you played the previous game, you'd know a bit about these characters, but have no clue what they're doing now or why they're doing it. The fact that it's hard to separate "stuff I don't know because I skipped a game" and "stuff I don't know because that's how this game is written" makes the opening stages of the game even more disorienting than intended. And oh god that NPC dialogue bug.

I wish the combat in this game was more involved. I'll settle for the LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

filthychimp
Jan 2, 2006
Damned dirty ape

Feinne posted:

She probably still thinks of you as her friend.
She tells everyone you’re not friends anymore, but I kinda don’t think that’s true, seeing as she saved you.
I don’t know what happened between you two, but it wouldn’t kill you to think about her feelings a little more.

This whole scene is kinda interesting to me, from a writing standpoint. Cass deliberately leaves so that they can play out their own version of Good Cop, Bad Cop (Good Cop, Tsundere Cop?). These scenes usually spend a lot of time going nowhere fast, so it's nice to see a little Show not Tell about how Cass and Delta trust each other and how effective they are when they do.

And then they play hide and seek. Oh well.

• Locked thread