Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

Famous TV Dad posted:

a lot of people will disagree with my opinion but i think 3D World is the greatest 3D Mario game.

I agree with this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Famous TV Dad posted:

a lot of people will disagree with my opinion but i think 3D World is the greatest 3D Mario game.

I think SMG2 is better but only slightly so, and because I never played multiplayer SM3DW and wished the levels were smaller just because it was only me. Maybe have like a one player mode with tighter platforms and stuff

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

you can't go wrong with either one, if you ask me

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Pure win.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

ive just preordered the yoshi world + yarn amiibo pack on amazon :> if im going to get one amiibo i might as well make it a wooly yoshi

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Omg. Can you buy these now

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Omg. Can you buy these now

the yarn yoshi's in the pic are ones you unlock in the game. the yarn amiibo, which only come in green, blue and pink, are up for preorder in some regions but not NA.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mabels big day posted:

the yarn yoshi's in the pic are ones you unlock in the game. the yarn amiibo, which only come in green, blue and pink, are up for preorder in some regions but not NA.

I'm excited

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I don't have a wii u but I want a wooly yoshi amiibo

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
May 13th was my Wii u day.

I don't actually have a flat screen TV, just monitors that only have DVI in so this is gonna be a fun experiment in how bad video quality can be

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I did something wrong when I set up my Nintendo account so all the emails have been in French.

Thankfully you can't translate ups tracking links so I can rest easy f5ing into oblivion until Tuesday.

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

SeXReX posted:

May 13th was my Wii u day.

I don't actually have a flat screen TV, just monitors that only have DVI in so this is gonna be a fun experiment in how bad video quality can be

that is the power of the GamePad™

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

pretty pumped for when it comes and I have all the Nintendo home consoles agian (unless Vboy counts?)

gonna take a sick family photo with them all lined up looking awkward

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
After 2 weeks with wiiu gaming i can safely say i am incredibly pleased with my purchase!
well done Nintendo

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

April 29th was my birthday! Also, it's when there was a riot on the streets. Tell me, where were you?

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

April 29th was my birthday! Also, it's when there was a riot on the streets. Tell me, where were you?

sitting at home, playing games on the controller instead of the TV

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

sitting at work mad that i had gotten dates incorrect for paychecks! then i chilled out and felt bad for my less lucky fellows involved in riots

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Personally, I was partickipatin' in some anarchy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
everything about the month of may and all the gaming within was a success!
thank you Wii U.

may we continue to have many gaming adventures together

• Locked thread