Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

You are being watched. :allears:
"Dwayne, Dwayne, you see that belt up there? It's not going home with you." :drat:

This show is magical. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Senerio posted:

Darn Queen Latifah, having the artist of the song perform with her. :rolleyes:

I loved this week's episode. I'm sad we have to wait until July 9th for the next episode.

Queen Latifah is awesome but that bit did feel a little like she was pandering to LL Cool J.

The show is always best when the 'contestants' mix it up though, Latifah and Marlon were great. Eps like the Salt & Peppa one not so much.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Rocksicles posted:

Getting singers who have probably mimed a million videos kinda sucks.

No more singers.

I'm down with this.

They could do ridiculous theme episodes. Like, have the dudes that played the vampire and werewolf love interests from those lovely glitter-vampire movies in an episode together.

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

wukkar posted:

Just have every week be Merchant vs Crews.

Finale has to be Crews vs Rock though

WarLocke
Jun 6, 2004

Meowbot posted:

Emma stone going to be on this? Her lip sync is the best i've ever seen and funny as hell. I wach this like once a week. Her vs rock is basically best two.

sure most of you have seen this

Emma stone vcs jimmy fallon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLBSoC_2IY8

Please don't tease me about Emma Stone being on this show :swoon:

• Locked thread