Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Colon Semicolon posted:

Also the character with the 'big child like eyes' doesn't have any sexuality to it and I explicitly was trying to go against that. The korean artist did what he wanted and I'm okay with that, but I have no intention of doing that sort of thing to the character myself. Why do you think I changed the image to lower the skirt so there wasn't a weird 'panty shot' on a thing that's born from a dying star? I like expressive eyes on robots, it helps characterize them and helps convey emotion in a way people can understand. They're characters, not machines.

It's dumb to assume that everything has to do with blatant objectifying.

You're no better than the Korean guy that you're distancing yourself from.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU