Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keket
Apr 18, 2009

Mhmm

Exclamation Marx posted:

i want to f;uck the robot

This is loving awesome.

Trying to learn how to do tablet stuffs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keket
Apr 18, 2009

Mhmm

Lemon posted:

I've decided to try and get back into drawing and hopefully work on improving my work rather than just do crappy little things that don't go anywhere. So these are some lines I did today:

Any comments and criticism very much appreciated.

edit: hah I just noticed it next to my avatar, I guess riot helmets are my fetish?

The perspective on the shoes is bugging me for some reason, like the right foot seems too, uh, front on? Also (more of a pet peeve) ejection port on the left of the shotgun, whaaaaaaaat.

Still, loving awesome and cant wait to see some colour on it!

Keket
Apr 18, 2009

Mhmm

HPLovecraft posted:

Fungal Skull

That is cool as hell.

Keket
Apr 18, 2009

Mhmm
Trying to make a stylized model for some later modeling practice, thoughts on this? Be harsh.

Keket
Apr 18, 2009

Mhmm
Proportions etc.