Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow

Troposphere posted:

I'm simply going by your posts about how they wouldn't let you post it if she was nude and how it was totally ruining your artistic vision in the comics thread

what prudes. maybe the robot could use that buzz saw to cut off her clothes that'd be so hawt

I'll admit that drawn art isn't exactly my thing, but all I've seen the past page or two is you raging until you're red in the face. You can make your point without coming off like an rear end. Yes Colon's stuff is a little odd, but to be perfectly honest you were the only one who seemed to be outright offended or weirded out by the material. Going back several pages you'll also see Scribblehatch has been posting art including a variety of subject matter, and yet you felt like it was appropriate to jump down their throat just because they shared something you didn't like.

Yeah, they probably should have just linked the NWS stuff as they had before. But that's not a reason to spew vitriol at them either. I feel like you should just take a step back, look at the situation when you've calmed down, and hopefully apologize for acting as if a couple of pieces of digital artwork had actually hurt you.

As for my own bit of small critique coming from someone who can't draw a damned stick figure, Scribblehatch I feel like the other artwork you've shared earlier in the thread is of higher quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arthil
Feb 17, 2012

A Beard of Constant Sorrow
Except, y'know, they went and adjusted the original sketch and the final drawing didn't have a hint of a panty shot in it. Although I won't deny making the skirt a little longer at the front despite that might have worked a little better. But I'm sure you knew that.