Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Scribblehatch posted:

I have drawn conjoined island goddesses of sea and sky.

nice :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

nobody is obligated to be nice to you about your four boob frankenstein you little bich

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

all your women look like plastic dolls is pretty specific, like what more do you want, a breakdown of each body part

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

digital fart thread

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

you know theres a difference between life drawing and skinny, white, big boob anime wifes, c'mon

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

if the subject has any sense of control over how they are portray themselves, or are portrayed it's probably not objectifying them

like why is the fat titty robot sitting with her robot crotch visible, because it's for the viewer and not for her

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

because fictional people have their own motivations and interests and personalities, the artist has to respect those or its weird

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i've been in nice, friendly crits and they don't help for poo poo

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

the difference though, is she is in command of her actions and appearance in that drawing

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

OmanyteJackson posted:

I'd hate for someone to post something and trigger your hidden parasol fetish and make another 2 page derail about the unrealistic expectations of beach umbrellas.

what does this mean, i've reread it several times and it doesn't make sense in my brain

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

that may have come of as rude so let me rephrase

if someone has a parasol fetish and and somebody only draws sexy parasols why would the person into that be so inclined to speak for better representation of parasols if they only value parasols from a sexual standpoint, the sentence seems to be contradicting itself

also if it's a bad drawing of a parasol saying its a bad drawing would have nothing to do with a fetish and more with drawing the parasol better

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

truly horrifying

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

it's like you twisted the dogs face clockwise a bit

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Delta Echo posted:

I was ok with the size of her head. They're correctly proportioned for 8-yr-old anime lesbians.

anime is really cool

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Scribblehatch posted:

I've just discovered the method which works best for me.

I start a tiny tiny canvas, and draw thumbnails of stuff, and eventually start expanding the canvas, blowing things up in resolution and just finish from there.

I had no idea this could work. Been doing the complete opposite of this for years.

the action doesn't follow through in the torso cause its just facing forward, and it looks kinda awkward cause of how much movement is implied by the trails

Crap fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Sep 13, 2015

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

workin' on a new character design

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

bold move making darkest part the part closest to the light source

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

i think it took longer than two minutes

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

sorry, here's something i did in a minute and 59 seconds

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

if you keep editing that post maybe eventually it'll be funny

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

are you ok dude?

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Colon Semicolon posted:

I have very strong feelings about how much I hate that game. It's like lowest common denominator trash pandering design with a rather ugly and simple model. The game itself looks so poorly put together on top of it all too. It's like they wanted to make Dead Space but didn't have any sort of good vision so they covered it up with 'thicc'.

you only gently caress high quality robots

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Elsa posted:

It's very amusing to me when people get righteous about morals over tits and rear end [specifically: objectified women] in a video game when that poo poo sells.

wow dude, you could just said you were gonna buy it anyway you didn't have to let everyone know you hate women

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

stop telling women what to feel

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

let me link you this lecture to explain how your feelings are wrong

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

humboldt squid, please, i love this thread, don't do anything rash

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

you're literally now telling at least 3 women how to feel, go away

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

but you are aware and you're still trying to pull this

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

you should visit r/redpill my dude

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

guy who can only draw women like the one piece author is here to tell you what's what

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

maybe if you weren't being misogynist

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

this fuckin guy is deconstructing feminist theories left and right, do compulsory heterosexuality next

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Elsa posted:

Where there's crap there's usually Troposphere

i'm my own person

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

cool guy who spent a couple days talking about how much he hates women here to tell you bitches to stop being mad

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

troposphere is my alt account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crap
Nov 3, 2012

Scribblehatch posted:

Stop thinking it's a thing of malice.

It has never and will never hurt anyone of the age demographic meant to be seeing it.

Still a meaningless buzzword. What do you actually think is going to happen?

how 'bout you post more art of that lady with four breasts since you love content so much, you freak