Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Kinda awkward upskirt/mound area you got going on there. Unless your intent was to sexualize the robot I guess, otherwise it's a bit distracting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

Colon Semicolon posted:

Honestly tumblr can be really rad sometimes. I literally just finish up refining and coloring this:

And straight up a south korean artist I like asks if they can draw her. Holy hell this is amazing, nobody's ever done something this cool for me.
Like, honestly, other places can be alot better for actual critique, but Tumblr is AMAZING for the fact you can connect with artists you would normally NEVER get to meet and talk to.
Should have left the robo-pussy mound. Looks like Korean dude would have been into it.