Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Boy, threads around these parts move slow, huh? I think this is the best place to ask...

I replaced my iPad for the first time in a decade and thought "hey Pencils are pretty cheap on the secondary market" and now I sorta want to try drawing a bit. I've never been a creative sort; other than a couple sessions at animation academy over at Disneyland, I haven't really drawn anything since elementary school. But I sorta want to give it an honest try because it's been a long time...and I did enjoy doodling at animation academy, haha.

I went back a couple pages and found Drawabox recommended. Any other tutorials floating around out there? I'm not adverse to paying a bit for an app, obviously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boxman
Sep 27, 2004

Big fan of :frog:

Wait, is this the book that lines of action page with Tom and Jerry is from? I must've seen that a million times over the years without actually knowing where it's from. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely pick it up while getting a handle on some basic skills with drawabox. :)

Boxman fucked around with this message at 01:00 on Jul 25, 2023