Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
there ya go, see why the pose looks mega awkward now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
the blind leading the blind....

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
:whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater:
:whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater::whitewater:

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Diabetes Forecast posted:

Just get in here and loving draw something already if you've got a problem with it.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Diabetes Forecast posted:

draw something that tells me what you actually like to see then I'll care what you gotta say.

if this is a "you can't criticize me if you aren't an artist" thing then here

I edited these all super heavily in photoshop so that counts as digital right

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

a hole-y ghost posted:

I think this is a the robo lover guy is just mad, because you said hes blind, thing

the problem I had with his post is he told elsa he didn't push it far enough which is the exact opposite of the problem the picture had, and also robo titty guy giving anatomy advice is funny

also I didn't tell elsa to change his pic now, I told him to try the pose in the
mirror which he did and he saw how it was messed up from that, so I am glad I could help, even if elsa also got a boner from it or whatever

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
probations are just a part of the circle of life, namaste

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
her right arm is a little short and I think it'd help the body language if you drew the they arm instead of having it behind her back

the mood is very nice!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
her eyes are real small and the bags under them are making her look too old imo

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

HOT BREAD! posted:

Catching up on the amazing saga of this thread and emerging from my posting lurk hole to say you now know 4 :D (Class of '11 sup)

oh hey what department? I was '13!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

HOT BREAD! posted:

Animation! If I recall correctly you were an Illustration major, yeah?

(-edited to add that I know this bc I am (mostly) not a weird stalker but instead spend too much time on these accursed forums)

yep! haha don't worry about it I know all about spending too much time here. you should come hang out in lady thread sometime!!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I mean elsa pmed me about how much sex he has and told me he legit got a boner from my pajama pics so some of these dudes just don't learn

but I'm glad you got out of that mindset! art school dudes can get real skeezy about that stuff because it's just so normalized and romanticized it's so bizarre

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
heh yeah elsa sure is a hosed up weirdo, not like me, anyways here's some titty robots one with a robot dick

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
just a cool and normal guy here. what's that? oh it's just my massive portfolio filled with robot labia drenched in cum. just normal art stuff.

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
are you showing your art at robot loving conventions because that might explain them liking it

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I don't think transformers has that many robots with tits in it

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

a hole-y ghost posted:

his name should be changed to P.J. Boner imo

I'll see what I can do

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
the fact that you can't comprehend what's being said is exactly the problem dude

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
what exactly did you not understand about swamp waste's post

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
no one doubts that women can be perverts too, that's not the point

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
no please tell us how we are prudes who just don't get it lol

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
I love the thought process of heh is little baby triggered by naked anime barbie babes? well look at this ROBO PUSSY!!! OWNED!!!

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

Turtlicious posted:

It's an art thread, that's that dude's art.

Art is disturbing, emotional, visceral, and quite frankly, I'm jealous of that dude because he draws robot titties, and can creep people out, but everything I've ever drawn intentionally creepy, looks like a 5 year old's summer journal.

Like I legit think this is this dude's Massacre of the Innocents. You may hate the content, but it's skillfully crafted, and elicit's a very powerful emotion in the viewer that makes you feel something.

In this case Disgust, and "Creepy vibes" and objectification, but that's what the art piece is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?

inferior