Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
So it's a show about an Ameriphile Japanese lesbian hanging out with her dream waifu?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

K. Flaps posted:

Anglophile. Nobody loves americans.

i honestly forgot the word. thank you for reminding me. am i otherwise on the mark

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Endorph posted:

one of the girls has a british flag jacket. america is not the focus of this endeavor.

as stated above i had a brain fart on the word "anglophile"

K. Flaps posted:

I haven't watched all of S1, but I saw the first episode of S2 and it's exactly as you said

well this is going on my queue, sounds hexcellent

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Shino is a woman who has her priorities in order: Blonde women and nothing but blonde women

I think we can all strive to be as certain of ourselves as Shino

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
this show rules

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
i hope that by the end of season 2 aya will be able to confess her feelings to yoko, tbqh

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Namtab posted:

This thread of trolling came up in the first season's thread they're just good friends

Namtab posted:

Aya Komichi (The blue haired one in the .gif)

Smart tsundere straight (wo)man. Probably fancies Yoko.

biiiiiiiiiiitch don't post an OP and then disagree with me dafuggiswrongwitchoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Namtab posted:

I'm happy that Alice reacts to a random japanese syllable instead of her name

It's a matter of Karen's passion. Truly she has always been a Samurai.

• Locked thread