Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Watching this show is basically mainlining pure moe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

The English in this series always cracks me up, so I love it. Especially when Alice's VA tries to put that silly cockney accent on certain words. It reminds me of that one episode of Squid Girl, which was also hilarious.

Karen's mom is brutal. Having someone eat delicious cake in front of you is some properly Lovecraftian nightmarish poo poo.

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

I knew Karen was powerful, but this short informative video still shocked me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU2rFQ1v8zY

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

Namtab posted:

Why is Alice's mum speaking Japanese why are they all speaking japanese in england

Alice's whole family are clearly huge weebs, but I can only give Alice's mom a "B+" rating on the Japanophile scale because she is scared of natto.

• Locked thread