Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
I don't have PMs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

TheLawinator posted:

@Molybdenum I am ready to play the game, let me know when you are prepared to play the game.

I need to create my deck in xmage, but how's late Saturday or Sunday look for you?

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

TheLawinator posted:

No problem. I am writing research papers at all hours so I will probably need a break at some point.

I'll be putting my kid to bed at 7pm-7:30pm EST tonight. How's 8/8:30 sound to you?

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

TheLawinator posted:

Aight, coolio.

im on IRC!

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

TheLawinator posted:

I am on IRC as well!

lawinator won 2-1.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Trilas posted:

Molybdenum, let's play. What works for you?

whoaaa poo poo I just checked this thread. Are you available Sunday afternoon? We can play while my son naps.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Trilas posted:

I just did exactly the same thing. I can do tonight or tomorrow at 11pm central (sorry, I just totally forgot to check the thread). I don't know when the cut-off for this round is, but if we can't make it happen by then, I'll take the loss.

Uh that's midnight for me and I have a 9-5, no way am I staying up that late for MTG. a weekend would be better, I'd prefer to actually play.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Trilas posted:

Yeah, I can do Saturday morning or early-mid afternoon.

Let's shoot for Saturday afternoon.

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Trilas posted:

Yeah, I can do Saturday morning or early-mid afternoon.

I'm available for about the next 2.5 hours for sure, maybe longer. Please get on irc and all that

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
paging trilas. I'm going to bed in about 30 minutes unless we start playing

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C

Trilas posted:

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to get on until after you were out in both cases. I really feel awful about this. Let me know an exact time, and I'll let you know if I can meet it.

8:30pm eastern?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molybdenum
Jun 25, 2007
Melting Point ~2622C
I'm gonna drop. I'm bad at xmage (and m:tg).

• Locked thread