Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

I'm in. Now I have to decide which end of the world themed deck to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Archenteron posted:

No judges, no masters. Four Horsemen
I am thinking about it, but with no way to do iterations of a loop on xmage it would mean I would have to mill my library one by one several times over.
Then again, I do play familiar storm on modo that pretty much does the same thing, and each iteration takes 9 clicks.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

Ramos posted:

Why would you ever toss away your draw engine? Also, you know what? I might go with that as my deck, albeit with improvements. That Aether Vial doesn't seem to be doing much good.
The aether vial is how you put hussar into play. You don't want to be stuck with hussar in your hand and no white mana.

eSporks
Jun 10, 2011

I think I might have to bow out. I'm going to be working a lot of overtime for the foreseeable future.
I'd be willing to do commentary though when I am available.

• Locked thread