Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Ah what the hell I'll get in on this as well. Or at least try. I'll be an email subber.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

C-Euro posted:

I'm in if I can decide whether to play an established deck I could never afford, or something weird and janky that I could maybe build someday.

If it makes you feel better I'm playing a dumb and expensive deck.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Zoness posted:

I'm gonna have to corral all you scrubs if you keep this up.

We're up to Nine Players registered! Do we have any Nine players in here?

I once tried playing nine post but tbh twelve post is just so much better.

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Hey,

Grashnak posted:

I'm on IRC so feel free to PM me whenever you are free. I'm in Australia so timezones may get awkward but I should be available for most of Saturday and Sunday for me (which should be Friday and Saturday evenings for the US).

sorry for not getting back sooner. The internet at my place has been out due to a storm we had a couple nights ago and does not seem to be coming back on anytime soon. I'm going to withdraw and just let you get the win

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Apr 26, 2015

• Locked thread