Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
I'm in. Will PM list once I figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
Sent my list.

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012

Archenteron posted:

You're on IRC eveningtimes, right? Same name on IRC?

Hi! Not on evenings at the moment due to crazy work schedule, Ranmilia on IRC, you had the right person but I wasn't there tonight. Right now I'm available late nights through noontime-ish (NA times), and I can probably swing evenings again going into next week. Let me know if there's a certain time you'd prefer! Also, I can't use Xmage so we'll need to play on Cockatrice.

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012

Archenteron posted:

I keep third shift hours so I will prod you during that late nights (Eastern) tonight or tomorrow?

Ack, well, I wound up going back to "normal person" hours for the coming week and staying up today to try and get my schedule turned around. If you're around right now we can play! Or sometime tomorrow? Many apologies for the crazy availability switching!

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012

Archenteron posted:

Ranmilia 2-1 over me. Game one I blew him out with my ULTIMATE SECRET TECHNIQUE, then Games 2 and 3 I had bad draws and he had too much hate for everything and anything.

Confirming this. Bit of a squeaker in game 2. Good secret technique!

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Hey Ranpire, not only am I available to play our game tonight in the evening if you are, but there's a good chance I'll be slightly drunk at the time!

Sure thing! Ranmilia in IRC, hop on and poke me whenever you're ready, Cockatrice being the platform of choice, all that good jazz.

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
Phyrexian Librarian wins 2-1!

Game 1 looked like I almost had it with stacked Batterskulls, but his last dig spell found Terminus and Entreat, and that was just enough to punch through.
Game 2 I kept a hand with 3 Smokestacks and multiple sol lands, drew Trinisphere as well and choked the opponent with mighty fumes.
Game 3... I kept a slow hand with an assortment of stuff, and proceeded to draw 9 lands to 3 business cards, which were promptly countered and disenchanted. Thus it became my turn to be the one locked by Jace/Counterbalance/Clique, and a slow demise followed.

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012

TheKingofSprings posted:

2-1 against Ranpire with an insanely long game 2

Confirming this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ranpire
Nov 6, 2012
I unfortunately think I'm going to concede my match to Viscardus and drop from this. The 3 way punchfest of catching Death Flu, shaky internet due to storm flooding and work crunch is too much for the time being. Best wishes to all though!

• Locked thread