Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

I'm hopefully in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

drat I was hoping for non-public lists, at least for the first round

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

TKOS beat me 2-0, game 1 was pretty close and I stalled out pretty hard g2.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

AgentSythe posted:

the only match I will win this entire tournament

e: the best place to ask this is probably IRC but if anyone wants to jam games let me know

I'm on IRC a lot and usually down to jam a match or two, if you're willing to play against a deck that probably no one else is playing

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

MiddleEastBeast wins 2-1.

Game 1 he shredded my hand and started beating me down with a 5/6 goyf, later joined by two deathrite and a shardless agent. I almost topdecked worship to buy myself more time, but I had to chump with enchantress first.

Game 2 he shredded my hand again, but I managed to get a pile of mana and a mirri's guile out and he had no pressure except an upticking liliana. The turn it was on 5 counters, I found a living wish to tutor for and play sigarda in one turn. Sigarda knocked Liliana down to 1 and then bludgeoned him to death.

Game 3 was similar to game 1; he shut down my enchantresses and managed to beat me down before I recovered.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

I beat Wezlar 2-0. First game I did the enchantress thing and made a million permanents and eventually an Emrakul. Game 2 was great, though. He got a chalice for 1 on turn 1, followed soon after by an ethersworn canonist and a Qasali Pridemage. I managed to take out his pridemage with an banishing light to reduce the pressure and got out a sigarda on the same turn he got out a 5/5 knight of the reliquary, although I was already at 7 and he was at 11(through sylvan library). By chumping his kotr with enchantress and having my o-ring, I managed to race his canonist and dryad arbor to squeak out the game on 1 life.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

MySwan, you can usually find me on #mtgoon on synIRC.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

MySwan posted:

Elyv, i can do tonight, tomorrow after noon, what works? Im on eastern standard.

Any time tonights works; I'm on PST and I should be online for pretty much the rest of the day. Hop on #mtgoon on synirc and send me a ping.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

Beat MySwan 2-0, I did Enchantress things and he didn't have sufficient disruption for my Enchantress things.

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

2-0 against Viscardus, Thalia didn't slow me down enough before I got to do all the things.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elyv
Jun 14, 2013

:(

(yeah I knew I wasn't top 8ing anyway)

• Locked thread