Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
in, lets cook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015

black potus posted:

1) Kraus vs MySwan

yo. you ever on irc? Im good tonight (late), tomorrow night (late), and Friday morning and late night. I do nor know about Sunday, but will soon.

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015

Kraus posted:

Late night Friday might work.

sounds good, watch the thread i guess

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
Paging Kraus, paging Kraus, you around? I'll be up for another 30 mins, and I'm free sunday turns out

MySwan fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Apr 25, 2015

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
Hey Kraus, want to try tonight or Monday morning?

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015

Kraus posted:

Dude, I have to apologize. My life is kinda nuts right now and will remain nuts for the foreseeable future. I concede to you and drop.

Its ok, I've been there :/

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
you around tonight? Like now? If not this weekend is looking sunny as well, you ever on the irc?

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
Its a date then?

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
I was just about to say my xmage is on the fritz! And its mtgthunderdome

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
AgentSythe, i can do today, but not past after noon, and tomorrow, thursday and friday after 4,

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015

AgentSythe posted:

which timezone are we talking here?

I work from home so we can probably work something out. It looks like your Wednesday is free?

I'm eastern standard. Wednesday's cool before 2 my time

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
agentsythe, want to go?

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015

AgentSythe posted:

i'm sitting in a conference call. You said tomorrow and friday before 4EST works?

after 4 est

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015

AgentSythe posted:

I'll be hanging out in IRC til at least 10PM eastern if you get time tonight

oh jesus, im sorry man, can you reschedule for today?

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
sunday anytime after 5

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
Agentsythe, I'm very sorry but i concede due to a personal issue going on at the moment

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
Elyv, i can do tonight, tomorrow after noon, what works? Im on eastern standard.

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
Hey Black Potus, whats your schedule like? And what time zone are you, I'm eastern. I can do tonight, Wednesday night, Thursday late night, and Saturday night. zdont have my next weeks school schedule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MySwan
Jan 7, 2015
blackpotus are you around/do you use a different iirc handle? sorry i was mia the last few nights...

• Locked thread