Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
In again, maybe this time I'll stop being clever and start playing blue like a normal person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Zoness I'm going to be sending you a new decklist, thought better of the previous one.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Hey MiddleEastBeast, I'm online right now if you want to get our game in, otherwise it may have to wait until the weekend.

Edit: Also, are we back on the default XMage server or is there still a goon-run one?

PhyrexianLibrarian fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Apr 22, 2015

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

MiddleEastBeast posted:

Weekend is good for me. Do you know (ballpark) what time would work for you from now? That way I can block it off and make sure I'm free. Also when I'm online I'll generally try to be on IRC (as meb) in both #mtgoon and #mtgthunderdome on SynIRC if it's easier for you to contact me that way.

Let's aim for tonight, I'm pretty sure I'll be around. I'll hop into IRC when I'm ready to go.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
MiddleEastBeast, face me!

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
After a long and hard fought match (featuring not one, but two Liliana ultimates in a single game), I defeated MiddleEastBeast 2-0.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

black potus posted:

PhyrexianLibrarian vs MiddleEastBeast

I won this match 2-0 and posted about it earlier, is there some kind of new way to submit match results?

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Hey Ranpire, not only am I available to play our game tonight in the evening if you are, but there's a good chance I'll be slightly drunk at the time!

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

Ranpire posted:

Sure thing! Ranmilia in IRC, hop on and poke me whenever you're ready, Cockatrice being the platform of choice, all that good jazz.

Despite Cockatrice's best efforts, I have defeated Ranpire 2-1.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
We're still in the middle of round 2, right?

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
FMLD let's fight! I'm online now (Monday, 8 EST) if you wanna just get it over with

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

Fingers McLongDong posted:

How late will you be up?

I dunno, like 11? If we can't fit it tonight, just let me know I can make myself available most nights this week.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
I have defeated FingersMcLongDong 2-1, after a well-fought match starring many many punts on both sides of the table.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Two rounds in a row against the same matchup :(

TheLawinator, I can meet you online tonight, otherwise it might have to wait until Monday as I'll be at SCGWOR over the weekend.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

TheLawinator posted:

Prepare 2 die. I'm down to clown tonight, post in the thread when you're ready.

Online now, let's roll

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
My angels flew too close to the sun, and I have been defeated by TheLawinator 0-2.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

suicidesteve posted:

Are we doing a top 8 for this?

Rather than try to describe my schedule I'll just ask when you're available. This is a decent week for me as far as being free at reasonable times goes.

I'm online tonight trying to crush someone in Modern, so I'll be around on IRC whenever I'm ready to game.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

suicidesteve posted:

So when are we doing this?

I'm online now if you can deal with me eating while I play.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

suicidesteve posted:

Phyrexianlibrarian and I split.

Confirming this.

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please
Hey Lawinator, when's a good time for you to crush me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhyrexianLibrarian
Feb 21, 2004

Compleat silence, please

TheLawinator posted:

2-1 over PhyrexianLibrarian, we're almost there.

Confirmed, I'm out!

Had a judgment call to make in game 3; on a mull to 5, I had a hand with Brainstorm, Ponder, StP, Volcanic Island, and something I can't remember.

Opponent: Plains, Mother of Runes
Me: Drew a Tundra

The options are to either Tundra -> Swords the Mom, or Volcanic -> Ponder. What I actually did was pick the first one, then second-guess myself and try to transition into the second one, and went Tundra -> Ponder, which was the worst option of all! I proceeded to get blown out by Wasteland as I was expecting, and a hand of 2x Moms, 2x Thalias, 1x Revoker is pretty much the worst case scenario for me.

• Locked thread