Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

My job has stopped being crazy, so I'm in for this one. I'll get my decklist to you tonight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

How about we just run the game on whatever program both players can agree on? "I hate XMage," to me at least, is as good a reason to play on Cockatrice as "it doesn't support or execute my card(s) correctly."

Edit: I've gotten used to XMage, as I use it a lot for testing, but I'd be very willing to use whatever if it meant more people playing.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Fingers McLongDong, let us do glorious wizard battle. Tomorrow night works really well for me, as does Saturday morning/afternoon and Sunday evening.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Saturday morning is a no go, but I can try to find time tomorrow evening, from around 7-10:30 est. If not then we can do Sunday.

I get home about 7:30 est, so I'll hop on irc then.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Fingers McLongDong defeated me 2-1

The games were fun, long, and close. Not much else can be asked of magic: the gathering. Maybe next round I'll even look at my opponent's hand size before casting Thoughtseize!

Well played, Fingers, and much luck to you in the rounds to come.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Molybdenum, let's play. What works for you?

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Molybdenum posted:

whoaaa poo poo I just checked this thread. Are you available Sunday afternoon? We can play while my son naps.

I just did exactly the same thing. I can do tonight or tomorrow at 11pm central (sorry, I just totally forgot to check the thread). I don't know when the cut-off for this round is, but if we can't make it happen by then, I'll take the loss.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Molybdenum posted:

Uh that's midnight for me and I have a 9-5, no way am I staying up that late for MTG. a weekend would be better, I'd prefer to actually play.

Yeah, I can do Saturday morning or early-mid afternoon.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Molybdenum posted:

paging trilas. I'm going to bed in about 30 minutes unless we start playing

I'm sorry, I wasn't able to get on until after you were out in both cases. I really feel awful about this. Let me know an exact time, and I'll let you know if I can meet it.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Molybdenum posted:

8:30pm eastern?

Maybe? For sure 9 eastern. I can give you a surety on 8:30 later.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

I took it 2-0 over Molybdenum.

Trilas fucked around with this message at 02:02 on May 11, 2015

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

The Lawinator, what's your availability like? I'm completely free this evening, after I get home at ~6:30central.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Sweet, I'm idling in IRC, and I'll say stuff when I get home.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Beaten by Lawinator in two games. Ouch.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

The March Hare, I'm leaving for Japan for two weeks on Saturday, and my schedule is pretty bad up until then. I could maybe do 10 central tonight.

I'll have access to a computer that has XMage once I get there, so no rush if Tokyo time isn't terrible for you.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

The March Hare posted:

I can probably do 10c tonight, I'm always on irc just ping me (march)

Ok, if I can hop on, I'll ping you.

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

The March Hare posted:

Took it 2-1 in some very long games.

Confirming both parts of this. Many Goyfs were lost to 1). engineered explosives and 2). Tabernacle :argh:

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Pakman, I'm on tonight, if that works for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trilas
Sep 16, 2004

Yeah, Pakman, where you at? What works for you (my next couple of nights are not great, maybe not possible).

• Locked thread