Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
I'm in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Zoness posted:

I have confirmed lists from the following users:

FiendComputer
Grashnak
Molybdenum
Kraus
MySwan
AgentSythe
C-Euro
Archenteron
eSporks
MiddleEastBeast
kizudarake
TheMarchHare
PhyrexianLibrarian
Trilas
Ramos

If you have submitted a list and I haven't included in this please let me know about my incompetence.

Also feel free to submit any adjustments until whenever you're supposed to stop submitting those.

I sent a decklist and got a pm reply but I'm not on the list.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Trilas posted:

Fingers McLongDong, let us do glorious wizard battle. Tomorrow night works really well for me, as does Saturday morning/afternoon and Sunday evening.

Saturday morning is a no go, but I can try to find time tomorrow evening, from around 7-10:30 est. If not then we can do Sunday.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Trilas posted:

I get home about 7:30 est, so I'll hop on irc then.

Computer decided to update and I need to actually put my list together on xmage but I shouldn't be long.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

Trilas posted:

Fingers McLongDong defeated me 2-1

The games were fun, long, and close. Not much else can be asked of magic: the gathering. Maybe next round I'll even look at my opponent's hand size before casting Thoughtseize!

Well played, Fingers, and much luck to you in the rounds to come.

Confirming this, was fun and one of the more interesting games I've played in a while. Both timers went down to only a few minutes without slow play, just a lot of back and forth. Good luck!

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

TheKingofSprings posted:

Fingers McLongDong, I won't be able to play tonight but we should play soon, I'm on IRC pretty much all the time.

I'll be on late at night the next few days so I'm sure we can get it in soon. I'll make a point to get on irc more.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Goddamn!

I do have a turd schedule and I've been on nights all weekend and tonight. I kinda forgot to post about this. I'd be available tomorrow after 2pm and late at night tomorrow if that works

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

TheKingofSprings posted:

Alright, tomorrow night should work for me too.

Also post in #mtgoon, nobody posts in the other one :v:

Yeah I will, the only time I had a chance last week I played Ranpire in our vintage match and it was late. I'll be on after 10pm EST tomorrow.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

FMLD let's fight! I'm online now (Monday, 8 EST) if you wanna just get it over with

How late will you be up?

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

I dunno, like 11? If we can't fit it tonight, just let me know I can make myself available most nights this week.

Hopping on IRC now!

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

MiddleEastBeast posted:

Fingers McLongDong: I'm on vacation in Vegas for the week until next Wednesday. I most likely can't commit to any time between now and then but if the thread is okay with waiting and it's alright with you, I could potentially do that Wednesday evening the 27th in the evening/night.

It's fine with me as long as it's ok with everyone else. That evening is also good woth with me.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Wildfire1 when are you available? I can play tomorrow from 2-5 pm est or probably sunday.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

wildfire1 posted:

Sunday works! Morning/midday is best for me

What time are you still available today? I've been busy all day, sorry

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Wildfire where are youuuu

I can play in the evenings this week from 6-9 est

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

wildfire1 posted:

I was in IRC :(
Might be able to try again tomorrow, unless you can play now.

Oh sorry I didn't think to get on because I never saw a reply here, I will get on irc today though. Say 7:30 p.m. est?

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

black potus posted:

fingers/wildfire did you play?

No I'm an idiot who forgot. I can play for 100% sure tonight after 10 pm est. Or you can give wildfire the win since I forgot.

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe

wildfire1 posted:

I overslept so we both hosed up. Happy to play after 10 though, should be in about an hour and a half from this post right?

I'm heading home, be available in about 15 if you're still around. Legacy night at the lgs went long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fingers McLongDong
Nov 30, 2005

not eromenos
Fun Shoe
Wildfire stomped me 2-0!

• Locked thread