Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler
I'm in, I'll send through an email with my decklist.

Being in Australia might make the top 8 a bit interesting but I doubt I'll make it that far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler

black potus posted:

fire away Zoness

round 1 pairings:
9) Fiend Computer vs Grashnak

I'm on IRC so feel free to PM me whenever you are free. I'm in Australia so timezones may get awkward but I should be available for most of Saturday and Sunday for me (which should be Friday and Saturday evenings for the US).

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler

black potus posted:

waiting on:

Fiend Computer vs Grashnak

instantrunoffvote i can be free after 5pm EST today, or potentially at noonish EST. i will be in IRC as gangsines whenever i'm on!!!

let's try 2 get this wrapped up by tomorrow

Looks like my match is not happening.

Fiend Computer posted:

Hey,

Grashnak posted:

I'm on IRC so feel free to PM me whenever you are free. I'm in Australia so timezones may get awkward but I should be available for most of Saturday and Sunday for me (which should be Friday and Saturday evenings for the US).

sorry for not getting back sooner. The internet at my place has been out due to a storm we had a couple nights ago and does not seem to be coming back on anytime soon. I'm going to withdraw and just let you get the win

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler

black potus posted:

rd2

instantrunoffvote (3 pts) vs Grashnak (3 pts)

I'm on IRC pretty much all the time so shoot me a message there and hopefully I'll be around. Friday or Saturday afternoon/evening is probably your best bet though, being in Australia thats about the only time I'll be available before midnight in the US.

I've got no idea what the Lands vs Doomsday matchup looks like but that sideboard looks scary.

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler
Beat instantrunoffvote 2-0.

Game one was horribly long and grindy where we both mulled to 5 and I was trapped under 2 ports and for about 5 turns where a dark ritual would have won on the spot. It took casting a dig through time and what felt like 10 spins of my top before I finally found one.
Game two I kept a hand that could win on turn 2 and instantrunoffvote didn't draw a second land to play his spheres so I got there really quickly.

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler

wildfire1 posted:

Wildfire1 slew Grashnak 2-1

The first two games were great, then I had to mull to 3 in game 3 to get a hand with both lands and spells.

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler

TheKingofSprings posted:

Hi I'm in a tractor and I haven't heard from grashnak at all is he dead

Welp, I completely forgot about this somehow.

I'm not going to be available to play until about 9 hours from this post so if that doesn't work out for you then I guess I'll just eat a loss for this round.

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler
What times are you available? I'll see if I can't somehow squeeze a match in before work tomorrow or something.

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler

TheKingofSprings posted:

Probably after 7 pm cst; if I'm lucky I may get the morning off

I'd be available from about 2am cst until about 8-8.30am, or I could be available at around 4pm if I tried to fit it in before work tomorrow.

Time zones make this difficult.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grashnak
Apr 30, 2006

Oven Wrangler

The March Hare posted:

Grashnak I'm available whenever, us east.

I'll be available Friday and Saturday evening from 8pm or so onwards if that works. I'm on IRC all the time so throw me a message there.

• Locked thread