Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

I guess taking a picture of my local McD is a bit low effort.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

It was a joke. I'm actually a bit hard pressed to come up with a really unhealthy place here. I blame public education for actually encouraging people not to stuff just any sugar and grease in their faces.

EX250 Type R posted:

Shame im not a dc local because I could take a dick pic on my bike and call it hnasty's favorite diner
:vince:

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

builds character posted:

Where are you from?

edit: stockholm?

Try this on for size.

Fried herring, mashed potatos, creme fraiche salad (I don't even know what that is, but as an American I respect anything that looks like that and pretends to be a salad).
Yep. And that's not unhealthy, fried herring is awesome.

The salad is just shredded carrot and cabbage in sourcream. Pretty similar to coleslaw.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

Have some potato pictures.

Silly:

The Stockholm school of architecture. The Ivy was originally intended to cover the whole building, but it turned out the ivy didn't like the concrete that was used and never grew very large, so what we're left with is an ugly concrete box. It's lovely inside as well, with poor ventilation and heating. The other side of the building caught fire in 2011 which some say significantly improved its looks.

(The clock tower isn't part of the building, it belongs to a church behind it)

Super:

Technically not government any more, but here's (a part of) the Swedish royal palace. Not an official looking me in front, but an official looking guard at least.

• Locked thread