Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

No slip floor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

credburn posted:

Yeah, he was an inmate.

Well, it wasn't prison where this happened, just jail. Most of us were there only a couple weeks or months, depending on if we were fighting our case, or about to be sent to prison. However, in this case, the guy getting the canica was actually heading to prison. Maybe it's harder to get dick dominoes in prison than jail? I don't know why someone would want it who isn't going to be having sex with women -- lots of guys had them, and they would talk about how it drives women mad with sex ecstasy. They also said it makes anal sex "impossible" but, I don't know.

I was there for the experience and the promise of a warm Dr. Pepper.

Maybe the idea is a prison sentence gives you plenty of time to heal up and get ready to gently caress on release

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

DrBouvenstein posted:

I might have just used the term "throwing" myself when being a silly little goose to my girlfriend. My friends and I have a gaming night, and I jokingly said we were "throwing bones" when she once asked me what games we play. I also made a craps-throwing motion.

She then corrected me that "bones" are dominos, not dice.

"Throw them bows" Ludacris - southern hospitality

Referring to elbows

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Not to be confused with "boughs" which is what my wife thought he was saying. It was only after I had her go through a couple Christmas carols did she realize her error.

She also thought a draught rhymed with taught, not draft.

This is only funny to me because she has the English degree and I dropped out 3 times.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Wasabi the J posted:

She also thought a draught rhymed with taught, not draft.

This was also me, reading it in books without hearing the pronunciation. I didn't realize it until I studied weather in college and ran across "updraught" in the context of updrafts. "Why would they pronounce it so differentl- ohhh :aaaaa:"

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
what's updraught

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
not much what's updraught with u

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad
I learned I should not read credburn's posts, jesus.

Gomez Chamberlain
Mar 22, 2005

Subakh ul kuhar!

credburn posted:

When I was in jail I once helped a guy get a domino shoved into his penis. They call them canicas; basically someone gets hold of a domino, goes into the shower where there is grip tape, and they spend days sanding that motherfucker down. Using the grip tape that's probably covered in fungus, piss, and semen. Then when the domino is sanded down into the shape of a heart or diamond, three of us go into a bathroom stall. The first guy sits down on the stall, the second guy (me) holds his dick over a toilet paper roll, and a third guy makes two cuts using a razor blade. You have to cut in two spots to let the air out. The domino is shoved into the slit, and it sort of sits between skin layers on the top of the penis. Super glue seals the cuts. Then you just pray, pray, pray, pray you don't get a staph infection.

edit: I got a soda out of the deal

what the gently caress guy

run on sentience
Mar 22, 2022
Narrator: The women were not driven mad with sex ecstasy from the mutilated domino penis.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

credburn posted:

When I was in jail I once helped a guy get a domino shoved into his penis. They call them canicas; basically someone gets hold of a domino, goes into the shower where there is grip tape, and they spend days sanding that motherfucker down. Using the grip tape that's probably covered in fungus, piss, and semen. Then when the domino is sanded down into the shape of a heart or diamond, three of us go into a bathroom stall. The first guy sits down on the stall, the second guy (me) holds his dick over a toilet paper roll, and a third guy makes two cuts using a razor blade. You have to cut in two spots to let the air out. The domino is shoved into the slit, and it sort of sits between skin layers on the top of the penis. Super glue seals the cuts. Then you just pray, pray, pray, pray you don't get a staph infection.

This also happened to my cousin Einar.

Benagain
Oct 10, 2007

Can you see that I am serious?
Fun Shoe
While googling I found a medical journal article about three dudes who were treated from infection from those

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

credburn posted:

A true gamer

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
Ahaha, this goes WAY back, sailors, especially Filipinos, were written about doing this in the 1800s. And there’s a lot of cultures where this isn’t uncommon.

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0053065 posted:

Anthropologists have documented that inserting objects under the penile skin, as part of cultural traditions, has been practised for centuries in the Asia and Pacific region. Men in North and Southeast Asia have a long history of inserting bells, balls and other irregular objects under the skin of their penis. In Australia, some Aboriginal men have been reported to observe a tradition of placing small stones inside penile incisions.
Some men believe that penile implants enhance the sexual pleasure and make them unforgettable to women, and in some cases, discourage men from practicing sodomy

Remulak has a new favorite as of 04:14 on Mar 1, 2024

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

credburn posted:

You have to cut in two spots to let the air out.

Thanks for the tip!

Well, a tip.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Benagain posted:

While googling I found a medical journal article about three dudes who were treated from infection from those

You found the only one without NWS photographs.

My personal favorite title is “A Domino Effect? The Spread of Implantation of Penile Foreign Bodies in the Prison System”

“Destructive domino: Subcutaneous self-implanted penile foreign body implicated in rule-out penile fracture” is an O.K. try.

Everyone who doesn’t mention dominos in the title is a coward.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Domino phalli

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
The Ruby Ridge stand-off started on my 9th birthday. Not quite 9-11, but still kinda weird.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Soiled Meat
They shouldn't have let you hold the sniper gun as a birthday treat

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
You theoretically can't prove that, even if I wasn't a minor.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

Domino phalli

Cuts up the skin on the cock where a domino'll be
Soda for free

(sung to the tune of Eleanor Rigby)

3D Megadoodoo has a new favorite as of 15:06 on Mar 1, 2024

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

credburn posted:

domino is sanded down into the shape of a heart or diamond

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Cuts up the skin on the cock where a domino'll be
Soda for free

(sung to the tune of Eleanor Rigby)

aaaaa look at all those mangled peni

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I don't wanna play this anymore.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Tired of driving women mad with sex ecstasy?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Rizz, as the kids are saying these days, is short for "charisma."

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

"boner" as in an erection is short for "throwing bones (dominos) into my cock"

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

exquisite tea posted:

Rizz, as the kids are saying these days, is short for "charisma."

Ugh, why can't they just act like normal people and call it CHA

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

:agreed:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Carthag Tuek posted:

"boner" as in an erection is short for "throwing bones (dominos) into my cock"

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Domino's pizza is suchly-called because it contains convict cocks.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Captain Hygiene posted:

Ugh, why can't they just act like normal people and call it CHA

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

3D Megadoodoo posted:

yep

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

caspergers
Oct 1, 2021
The jokes thread is really just a premise thread

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

"Tough tackies" is properly spelled "tough takkies", and it is exclusively a South African expression.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Anesthesia was discovered in 1846, and we still don't know exactly how it works.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

credburn posted:

So now that I've read a dozen guesses about its origin, what does "parting shot" even mean in, like, a modern context?

I honestly feel like I've heard the phrase but never paid any attention to it. I'm guessing it has to do with shooting children with a bow and arrow, based on etymological guesswork.

Getting the last word in