Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I use gold bond medicated powder instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

you can also use onions

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

ishikabibble posted:

From what I can tell from not very clear googling, that's something restricted to wankery by breeders and people who register purebreed dogs with the most prominent kennel society, the Société Centrale Canine or SCC. If you're just registering a mutt to show they've had their shots and everything then you don't have to adhere to it, but people do for fun.

the breeder that bred our dog did that in the states too

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Ferrule posted:

And the show lasted longer than the actual war.

dont tell the Koreans that (because it's wrong, the war is ongoing)

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

ishikabibble posted:

FOB means foreign born and raised and immigrated to a new country, ergo literally 'fresh off the boat' from when the majority of transcontinental travel was done by boat and if you were moving to a new country, you did it by boat.

It specifically means people who are new to the country who have yet to understand or adopt the minute social decorum and act in such a way that they're obviously not native.

also would like to add that it's a mean thing to call someone (not saying that you're implying otherwise, just stating that)

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Inzombiac posted:

German ones have the Z and R (?) keys swapped and it freaked my bean for a while.

Y i think, not r

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Delivery McGee posted:

Jerry Reed, who played Snowman in the Smokey and the Bandit movies, was a fairly accomplished country singer before the movies.

Why didn't you know that already. He gave you all the clues

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

I'm loathe to defend Jerry Cotton but lol if you dont consider Indiana Jones to be kids movies. Dark, scary, fun kids movies but def. kids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poly and open-minded
Nov 22, 2006

In BOD we trust

Elizabeth Olson is the younger sister of Mary-Kate and Ashley