Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007
I thought those playlists that show up in my suggestions on youtube were playlists made by other people that had a video I liked in them. I just found out that they are auto playlists using my liked videos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007
I finally started watching Sopranos. I heard references to "gabba gool" but had no idea what it meant. Three seasons in, I found out they're talking about capicola.

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007
I always thought Dire Straits were American, but nah, they are British.

Technically, I found out weeks ago, but I don't know where else to post this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CB9OrGZ7-c

fuckin breeders man
Mar 21, 2007
e: stupid emptyquote button