Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Patchwork Shaman posted:

when I put the cursor in either lower corner

well goddamn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Phlegmish posted:

I had Latin for six years in high school and I don't remember a thing

maybe because you went to high school for 6 years

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

JoelJoel posted:

Plus now this crystal on my hand is blinking.

they really need to remake this movie

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

fullroundaction posted:

I also thought the "but you can do the job when you're in town" line was a thinly veiled sex reference that adults would get but kids wouldn't v:shobon:v

same, pervy bro :):hf::)

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

fullroundaction posted:

I never knew the word "expedient" had a negative connotation until I looked it up while I was proofing copy for someone. I just thought it meant getting poo poo done quick (which it also doesn't mean).

well goddam

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

flosofl posted:

Powers Boothe died

well godammit

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Baronjutter posted:

Only Korea has 4 seasons, did you know? And lakes.

this man has done his homework

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Pocket Billiards posted:

In the marketing and literature you're seeing 'pickup' and 'truck' used a lot more for what most people consider to be utes and that upsets people as creeping Americanisation.

fu australia no need to get salty just because no one wants to use your stupid made up words

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

pidan posted:

There's an expression in German which is "the egg laying wool-milk sow" which is supposed to be a thing that does everything you could possibly want it to.

please tell me how to say this and give me an example of how to use it so I can work it into every future conversation

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

The Mighty Moltres posted:

:psyduck: Did these people never try to draw a yellow sun on a blue sky with crayons as a kid and get frustrated because it turned out green?

How hard will you pressing with your crayons dude? Jesus...

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Sucrose posted:

I probably have one of the oldest video game-playing dads, and he only ever plays first-person shooters, only ever plays on PC, only ever plays the singleplayer campaigns, and has zero interest in any sort of gaming culture.

sounds kinda like your dad just likes killing folks

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Mister Facetious posted:

Korean red pepper powder... it's not terribly hot at all).

for sure don't tell koreans this

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
I think it was Veruca made a joke about keeping dipshits in suspense

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Len posted:

I was loving around with the Google Assistant and one of the phrases it has a response to is "When does the narwhal bacon?" Which is apparently the Reddit equivalent of "Do you have stairs in your house?" Only even more lolrandom. I hate you so much Reddit.

Edit: She does not reply to the stairs question

well what should the answer be?

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

to the bacon question, in case I need to lie and impress someone about using reddit

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Len posted:

She says it's at midnight.

thanks. this is gonna be so sweet.

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

MariusLecter posted:

It's Thelonious Monk, NOT Felonious Monk.

Felonious Munk and Felonious Monk both exist, too, tho

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

fullroundaction posted:

My wife showed me that if you stack Tupperware smallest on the bottom to biggest on top it takes up significantly less space.

I’ve always been doing it the opposite because it seemed to make more sense that way (if you don’t think about it).

can you draw this please bc idgi

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

JoelJoel posted:

That's loving stupid.

but for real he took the time to explain it with pictures and everything, appreciate that at least

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
that's ok, just write it down for next time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es
Bob Slimjim got super drunk and ran out on a check when I waited tables.