Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

All David...all the TIME!
The moon has a molten core.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Looks like one, but crustal in nature.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetic_field_of_the_Moon

Also, crustal is my new favourite word.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

NASA says:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlbS-A01VDY

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

He eats his dinner off of turntables. Just lets the food lazy susan its way into his mouth. What a loser.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

My parents were both born in Europe and we always had milk with every meal. I feel like it's a generational thing, though. Like on the Wonder Years or in 'A Christmas Story', they're always drinking milk with dinner.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Electrical Fire posted:

Well in my house we only butt chugged Chai tea, and never during meals, and furthermore :words:

'Chai' means tea in Indian, so really you just have to say chai (doesn't need a capital letter).

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

You don't have to pick a bar of soap up to use it when washing your hands. You can wet your hands, and just rub your fingers on it to pick up enough soap to lather your hands.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Zesty Mordant posted:

Unless you've chosen to remove it, all humans come equipped with a loofa.

Sorry man, it's not the 80s anymore. And if you lather up the landing strip too hard yer gonna crash some jumbo jets, amirite?!

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Shart is when you make a pretty poo

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Tim Burton directed Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Voyager 1 was launched AFTER Voyager 2.

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

Besesoth posted:

I still run into people who pronounce it "mare-ee-oh" as though it hasn't been 20 years since "it's-a me, Mario".

It's the same difference as Pasta/Paw-sta, Mazda/Mawzda. In North America I've known it as an east/west difference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime
Feb 14, 2008

"Perth!", said the lisping mugger.