Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Jerry Cotton posted:

They eat balls though.

purple death ray posted:

theres still blood in there

I can’t believe I just figured out that piss AND blood are stored in the balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av
Still does actually

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Always thought it stood for Caucasian Viking Sailors

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Tarantula posted:

Alexander Skarsgard played the Iceman in Generation Kill, I don't know why I'm only just realising this.

He was also killed in a tragic gasoline fight accident in Zoolander. Realized that just a couple weeks ago.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

CityMidnightJunky posted:

Beck is someone I know exists as a public figure/musician but if you put a gun to my head I could not tell you a single thing about him or what he's done or what the guy even looks like. Even the most bland famous band I've never listened to I could tell you something about them just through cultural osmosis, but Beck is an actual black hole.

He’s a little white dude who makes good music in a variety of genres. Try listening to Beck.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Beachcomber posted:

He has, or had, two turntables and a microphone.

Where it’s at?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Phlegmish posted:

I don't particularly like The Cars in general but Drive is a great song

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

KHLAV KALASHNIKOV posted:

That was Ben Orr on vocals though so don’t worry about it

Well I just now figured that out

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Nostradingus posted:

The Green Mile is not about a prison football team.

No, that’s the sequel.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Queen Combat posted:

Isn't the longest yard a movie about Bruce Willis meeting a dentist after ratting out the mob?

pretty sure that’s the 5th element

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Whisky Ritchy

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Shifty Nipples posted:

the point of the joke is the punchline is anticlimactic and disappointing.

Haha

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Milo and POTUS posted:

No such thing as too cold at night

:hmmyes:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I went to a little dive bar on the outskirts of New Orleans a few weeks ago, and on the wall immediately above my table was a framed photo of a Guy Fieri which he’d signed. On it he wrote “best turtle soup I’ve ever had!”

So I had the turtle soup, and sure enough it was also the best turtle soup that I’ve ever had. That’s my Guy Fieri story.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Just wanted to chime in and say it’s nice to hear some people are open to the thought that a person can change and better themselves.

Also I just realized that Guy Fieri with normal hair is all of middle America’s dad.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

rydiafan posted:

I have no idea what movie you're talking about.

That’s because it doesn’t really exist

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Doug Sisk posted:

But imagine how great it would be if your little finger was also a thumb. Come on evolution, catch up.

I feel like this is something plastic surgeons could accomplish. gently caress breast augmentation, give me a more functional pinky.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Shifty Nipples posted:

The "can you throw 'em over your shoulder like a continental soldier" part is how I as a kid decided that the song was probably about balls.

If you could throw them over your shoulder as a kid I’d hate to see them now

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hyperlynx posted:

Uh, folks?

Welp, back to rinsing!

Nice photoshop, very convincing

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Colgate is staying out of the rinse/don’t rinse debate all together, but definitely don’t swallow.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Inceltown posted:

It's only dishonor if it comes from the Onor region of Japan. Otherwise it's just sparkling shame.

Sparkling comes from “spar” and “cling”

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

christmas boots posted:

This one's an interesting etymology because it actually comes from "spark" and "cling", but as you've noted sparks got their name from combining the fact that they often happened during sparring matches with the onomatopoeia of the swords scraping against each other.

Scraping comes from “crap” and “sing”

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Failed Imagineer posted:

Taking a poo poo is basically auto-pegging

I’m so straight I don’t poo poo at all.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I just found out that Ed McMahon was not the spokesperson for Publisher's Clearing House and was instead the spokesperson for a company called American Family Publishers. The Mandela Effect is real and we are living inside a lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEMYatr_j1o

What

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Hyperlynx posted:

I just realised that if dogs and cats could talk, they would unironically say "smell you later".

:monocle:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Helith posted:

It's pronounced like sword.

Really? I’ve been pronouncing it “god”

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

wut

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Shifty Nipples posted:

i have myself on ignore if that's a thing i can do

I’m just ignoring the forums entirely

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

What if I kill a woman, do I have to gently caress her widower?

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

rydiafan posted:

Dude if you want to gently caress you could just ask me and leave my wife out of it.

pm sent

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Beachcomber posted:

Are you certain about this? What is the flavor like?

It’s very similar to ranch dressing

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

Really? Didn't know that. So it's basically "what you put in new potatoes" but with mayonnaise. I wonder who thought of that.

white people

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Chef Bourgeoisie posted:

The Strokes and The Struts are not the same band.

The Kinks and The Kooks are also not the same band.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I decree there to be 13, 28 day, months. When October is over we shall have Beantember in my honor.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

SneezeOfTheDecade posted:

The actual history is much, much dumber, and I'll take any opportunity to tell people about it:

This is neat, thank you

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

Animaniacs is a portmanteau of Animated and Maniacs.

Or maybe it's anime...

Inzombiac is a portmanteau of zombie and insomniac.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Inzombiac posted:

who told you?!?!?!

No, I just figured it out :toot:

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I watched 3 Men and a Baby about a year ago for the first time and had no idea that murderous cocaine dealers would play such a large part in the plot.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Failed Imagineer posted:

There is no such thing as not having an accent

False. I do not have an accent but everyone else does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Captain Monkey posted:

Nope. Americans from my area don’t have accents.

See this guy gets it. You must also be from New Orleans, where we don’t have accents.