Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
until about a year ago when I accidentally trapped one I thought racoons weighed about as much as a cat but it turns out that they weigh about 100lbs. they are some very dense, garbage eating, little pandas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

bamhand posted:

The raccoon is the largest of the procyonid family, having a body length of 40 to 70 cm (16 to 28 in) and a body weight of 3.5 to 9 kg (8 to 20 lb).

Are you sure you didn't catch a baby bear wearing a mask?

im positive. it might have been a cat-sized full grown panda but I think thats the definition of a raccoon. it was easily about 44kgs and when i let it loose it went to go eat more garbage.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Jonathan Yeah! posted:

Cloud Atlas was not written by David Mitchell. Well, it was, but not that David Mitchell. I read it for quite some time before wondering where the comedy came in.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the bald guy in Corky and the Juice Pigs isn't Will Sasso

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
they don't usually do it unless they're trying to catcaw you

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I wasn't watching what thread the video came from and expected John Cena

E: the Arthur theme song is written and performed by Bob Marley's kids

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 23:33 on Sep 19, 2015

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Cadence: the tempo or rhythm at which something does

Decadence: moral or cultural decline as characterized by excessive indulgence in pleasure or luxury.

They have the same roots obviously.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

Was it a rolled up bill or a roll of pennies?

https://youtu.be/DO1Q7F23DxM

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Back when I was gunning for a mod position it was, "any of you kids wanna see a dead body?"

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I grew up watching Star Trek: The One with Data and was well into my teens before I realized that he was a robot not a space albino

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I butt chug my Gatorade and there's nothing you can do about it

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's "take time with a wounded hand" not "ticked off with a wooden hand"

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 14:06 on Mar 10, 2016

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Christo posted:

Marshal Mathers = M & M = Eminem

Holy dang.

8 mile isn't just his rap album name its a road outside town that measures how many miles away the central hub downtown is when driving/taking the bus to/from Detroit on highway 1.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
There's a Fanuc factory in Japan producing robot machines that is fully automated and can run for a month with no human intervention. The product the lights out factory produces is CNC machines to be sold to automate the machine shop process elsewhere. Soon business deals and materials purchasing will be done by A.I. and the one guy who owns all that poo poo will be busy building an ATM that never stops shooting out money.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

zedprime posted:

Are you sure they aren't playing the most deft tones?

def tones - this is the legal definition
deft ones - describes the band members
deft tones (??? I don't get this one??)
De f tone S(sharp) - every band has a resonant frequency
Tone deaf

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

FreudianSlippers posted:

That's like mixing up Madonna and Mayhem.

If Homer Simpson's makeup shotgun was real both bands would have something in common

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
It's CRTL+W

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Its not that recent that i figured it out but still counts because i should have known way earlier:

Cats have whiskers on their forelegs.