Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Frostwerks posted:

...is this supposed to be gently caress this, gently caress you? what the gently caress is going on anymore

I always thought it was fixed this for you, but nothing was changed there...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I'm going to chime in to say that if we're going to judge people purely on the actions in the past, regardless of whether they've taken time to improve in the present, then almost nobody on these forums is a good or even passable person.

Not wanting to be around someone that did these things is certainly valid, but I also feel that it's kind of something to consider on a case-by-case basis rather than a blanket sort of thing. Like, there are certain people I would never let back into my life but there are other people that have genuinely tried to become better people.

I'm totally not trying to invalidate what anybody is saying, this is just how I feel about it.

Another trans queer here, if that matters.