Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

One Swell Foop posted:

Quick Oats, I'm guessing.

I just figured out that there's a link to the user control panel at the bottom of the page as well as at the top. All those years of scrolling back up to the top of the page like a chump :saddowns:

I never bothered scrolling up, I just clicked the "up" button that appears when I put the cursor in either lower corner. Although I guess I'm done doing that now that I know about the control panel link at the bottom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

NAG posted:

I still haven't figured out which movie featured a priest keeping a piece of an evil brain in a jar, which dad claimed to be the synopsis for The Exorcist.

Replace "evil brain" with "blob" and you've got the 80's remake of The Blob.

Edit: Was it this guy?

Hispanic! At The Disco has a new favorite as of 23:45 on Sep 20, 2017

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Jerry Cotton posted:

I really hope he got paid for every character he played.

IMDb posted:

To his surprise, Deep Roy played every Oompa-Loompa himself, repeating the same movements several hundred times. While these were then put together digitally, each Oompa-Loompa represents a separate performance by Roy. In recognition of this, Roy's salary was raised to one million dollars.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

InediblePenguin posted:

I just realized that when Ricky Ricardo said Lucy had some splaining to do, or said she was specting when she was pregnant, that was hypercorrection because Spanish has a bunch of words that start with es that start with just s in English, like estupido.... or espaņol

I just realized that while Star Trek claims the first interracial kiss (Kirk and Uhura), they were produced by DesiLu studios and Desi Arnaz And Luclille Ball kissed long before Star Trek even hit the air.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

ANZAC is an acronym for Australian and New Zealand Army Corps if you're wondering why it's in all caps.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Nah, you're thinking of Supertramp.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

someone awful. posted:

I've heard "pencil crayons" before (from a Canadian friend),

Canadians are too polite to call the dark ones "coloured".

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Guys, when you have trouble with a robot you just say "PAK CHOOIE UNF". :colbert:

Hispanic! At The Disco has a new favorite as of 01:14 on Dec 12, 2018

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

He'd know by now.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

I was in a garage band we named Melodious Funk as an homage even though we didn't play funk and barely managed the melody part.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

BrigadierSensible posted:

For the longest time, I thought the words to Billy Joel's Piano Man included the phrase "And the piano sounds like a carnivore..."

Did you think the next line was "And the microphone smells like a bear"?

EDIT: This works for the gay bar interpretation as well.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Yeah, if there were one of those signs in my neighbourhood, I would've drawn a body under that can with a black marker by now. Probably using the double L for feet.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

yeah, you added a second 'm'.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Add Michael Ironside and I'm in.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

That's the most appropriate Psyduck reaction I've seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Wasabi the J posted:

Oh gently caress a duck

It has nothing to do with Zeus, either.