Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

What I thought was "All Along the Watchtower" by Jimi Hendrix is actually "Locomotion Breath" by Jethro Tull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Here's a weird music one. I have managed to confuse four songs, in sort of a 4 shape. The meeting point is "The Grand Illusion" by Styx. I conflated it with "The Angry Young Man" also by Styx, and both of those I have confused at different times for "Baba O'Reiley" by The Who. I have separately confused "The Grand Illusion" with "Karn Evil 9 Movement 1 Part 2" (the part that gets radio play) by Emerson, Lake, and Palmer.

Karn Evil also sounds like carnival and the song is themed sort of around a circus like performance.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

The singer in "What's Going On?" by 4 Non Blonds (The songs with the the chorus of "and I say hey-yay-yay what's going on?") is a woman. It had always sounded like a male voice with a high register.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

The Mighty Moltres posted:

When I was a kid I thought it was "let Milo open the door" and every time it came on the radio I thought of the dog from The Mask.

Holy poo poo! Someone also thought that song said Milo, I thought that after thinking it said Lyle.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

I finally learned what some lyrics that were completely incomprehensible to be. From Rush's Limelight

My Brain posted:

"Living on a fish island
Caught in the camera eye
I have no heard to try
I can't pretend a stranger
Beyond the weighted fringe

Rush posted:

Living in a fish-eye lens
Caught in the camera eye
I have no heart to lie
I can't pretend a stranger
Is a long-awaited friend...

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Siegfried and Roy were a couple and not just a double act.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

The currency of EVE Online, ISK, is the same as the currency code as Iceland. I figured this out by looking at a list of currency codes at work, and spending way too long wondering why we stored the EVE currency in the database.