Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Mister Macys posted:

I blame being a really big fan of the movie "Fear of a Black Hat", where in one scene, the leader of the group uses the abbreviations FYM, and ASMD; "gently caress ya'll ma'fuckas", "and suck my dick", respectively.

I learned about ASMD from Unreal Tournament after looking up what the ASMD shock rifle stood for, and when I looked it up to double check just now I learned it's actually a reference to this movie. Gosh!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004

Intoluene posted:

I only worked out the first few letters of this one.

Dude just google it

http://www.meaningsan.com/what-does-stand-for/smdftb

The acronym SMDFTB has a life path number 1. Having the life path number one implies that you are a pioneer or creator. Blending together a strong will and confidence.

garfield hentai
Feb 29, 2004
On a related note is there any truth to "Ewok" just being "Wookie" with the syllables reversed because they were originally supposed to be Wookies but Lucas has a hard on for dwarfs