Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots
Look at everyone in this thread who never saw Fritz the Cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Tesseraction posted:

Depends what you're playing though?

He clearly said he was playing guitar. Try and keep up.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

FeloniousDrunk posted:

OK I guess I just learned a thing. I always thought the one-winged dove was kind of a poignant image...

If you'll be my four-legged woman, I'll try to be your four-legged man.

Until reading through these posts I thought it was "Just like the white-winged dove" and now I don't know what life means anymore. I'm almost 44 so I've heard this song a LOT in my life.

On that note, when I was little I thought the line in Pink Floyd's The Wall was "no Dukes of Hazzard in the classroom" which made sense at the time to a young me because I figured I would get in trouble for doing Bo and Luke stuff in school.

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

hogmartin posted:

I don't think anyone in the military really says either these days, once they migrated to civilian usage they weren't cool enough for the cool kids anymore.

I know BOHICA is still in play whenever the crew is about to get hosed
Bend Over, Here It Comes Again