Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

KoRMaK posted:

You guys are talking about bobcat???

They are and now I can't believe people don't know who Bobcat is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Powaqoatse posted:

what's little about it?

It's relevance in any meaningful discussion.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Stuff I just figured out, MisterBibs has raging autism.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

sassassin posted:

You sound ridiculous, just speak proper.

sassassin posted:

I am Welsh.

Lol, gently caress off.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

The founder of Taco Bell was named Glen Bell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

I knew Mengele escaped any punishment and lived cushy in Argentina for the rest of his life, but until today I did not know that the fucker spent time in Argentina and even got legal argentine residence under HIS OWN REAL NAME, using papers that the BRD gave him. He got a BRD passport as "Josef Mengele." He used it to travel back to Germany and have a ski trip with relatives.

What the gently caress, Germany. What the gently caress, Argentina.

As a jew I'm normally pretty critical of Israel but if there's one dude I'd be happy to see Mossad illegally abduct and chop into pieces...

You should read Killing the SS for more fun things about Peron-era Argentina and its relationship with the Nazi Party.